craicstyle
this site the web

Craic'y Shopping Site: Just Fab



Ladies!! Listen up! Some of my closest might have heard me mention this site already but if you don't know now you know! Just Fab is like Shoe Dazzle without the hassle or membership fees. You sign up, answer a few questions and then they select a number of shoes and bags for you based on your style diagnostic. The best part? Every item is $40! You cannot beat that. You can buy as much or as little as you want with no monthly fees. When I first joined they were having a sale for 50% off your first purchase, so I got her a pair of hot teal sandals for $20. When they arrived it came in a beautiful box with a shoe bag and a magazine. I was really impressed at the quality of the shoe and packaging for such a low price. So ladies when you just need to buy something but the funds just aren't there, this is the perfect site for you! X

0 comments:

Post a Comment