craicstyle
this site the web

Lindsay Lohan Heads Back to Jail!



Yes Lindsay Lohan...I would have that expression too if I found out I was going back to jail for 120 days for violating her probation. The 24 year old actress should be thanking her lucky stars as the charges for dropped from a felony to a misdemeanor. Entering the court room Lindsay opted for a more demure ensemble choosing a turtleneck and high waist trousers.  With a new movie role playing Kim Gotti in Gotti: Three Generations which also stars John Travolta things were looking up but who knows now. I am really hoping that Lindsay can turn it all around a la Drew Barrymore. So as we prepare to say goodbye to Lindsay again I thought I'd leave you with one of her best and most underrated songs..."Bossy" Enjoy!




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment