craicstyle
this site the web

Fun With Florals Part II

CLICK THE PIC FOR A CLOSER LOOK
It has been far too long since I have dedicated a piece primarily to floral prints. With flowers beginning to bloom it seems like no better time. This time around I went a little more chic and pushed the envelope a little further. I know for many the floral on floral plus the matching bag in piece three might just be a tad too much but I confess I think it totally works! Be fun and flirty with florals. Beware though! Many prints can age you. You don't want to look like a 95 year old Floridian woman going to dinner at 3pm. Think less Golden Girls more Sex and the City! X

All jewelery is from Max and Chloe
All shoes and bags are from Endless
Outfits one, two and three are from Polyvore
Outfit four is from Top Shop

0 comments:

Post a Comment