craicstyle
this site the web

Guy Craic'y: Say It In A Tee

CLICK THE PIC FOR A CLOSER LOOK
If you are like me you like to stand out. I'm not really a plain tee kind of guy...if I am rocking a plain tee you can bet that my accessory game is sick and making up for it. Now one of my favorite things since I was a teen are just corny, stupid tee shirts with sometimes witty sayings on them. Not only does it show that you have a mild sense of humour and you don't take yourself too seriously it also is a conversation starter and hell who doesn't like that! Here are a few of my favorites that I stumbled upon today. Don't be shy guys, celebs like Zac Efron and Justin Bieber do it all the time and we all know how much the girls and gays love them! You can buy your favorite at Nordstrom from $28-$38

0 comments:

Post a Comment