craicstyle
this site the web

An Open Letter to Christina Aguilera..

 Aguilera's promo pic for her new album


Dear Christina Aguilera,
Do you remember when you were on top of the charts? Do you remember when you were buzzed about for your big beautiful voice? Me either. It seems like these days you cant catch a break girl. Your albums have become consumed with concepts as opposed to amazing material...I mean you gave me 50 songs (highly unnecessary) from the roaring 20's then about 12 crappy ones from the "future" While you copy so many of the current chart toppers...why don't you do this..copy putting out an amazing album like them. You don't need gimmicks. What you do need is a stylist girl...a good one. I don't know what trusty gay you have surrounded yourself with that tells you "bitch you are flawless" and to "just have a kiki" but honey they gots to go! Lets see the girl behind the clown. Clean up your hair and makeup regimen, introduce some color into that wardrobe, gravitate to daring and more interesting silhouettes and drop that single already. With that said, I have enclosed four looks for you. I hope you will take them into consideration. I am rooting for you girl! I hope that your Max Martin single is a smash hit. I really do. I will dance to it all night! Pinky promise. Just before this oh so important time in your career...look at your girl Britney Spears..who once again is doing it better (way better) then you. XO
Forever your girl,
Scotty




Christina Aguilera's New Look

0 comments:

Post a Comment