craicstyle
this site the web

A Look Ahead: 2013's New Beginnings



With a new year upon me, I began to reflect on the one behind me. 2012 was a very difficult and trying year for me but looking back I am thankful for all the things I went through. I learned so much about who I am and what I am capable of. I am going into 2013 more focused and determined then ever before. I have a strong sense of who I am and what I want. With that said Craic Style as you know it no longer exists.

In the two years this blog has been running it has primarily been focused on women's fashion and celebrity gossip. I have tried to give readers the most current trends, greatest bargains, valuable tips and most up to date gossip. However, the hopes and dreams I first had for this blog never came to be. I am hoping that with a new outlook and new blood this site will be all I originally intended it to be.

The biggest change will be the introduction of my best friend Matty Stanzione. He is one of the funnest, sweetest, gentile, charismatic, thoughtful and intelligent people I have ever had the joy of knowing. In the two years I have known him he has changed my life in so many amazing ways and I am proud to call him my best friend. Matty has a clear and strong voice that I believe needs to be heard.




We will now be transitioning into a lifestyle blog. There are so many things that interest us and we want to share our life, our stories, our advice, our triumphs and our tragedies with you. 2013 is really a journey for us. Two best friends figuring out life and love in New York City. While we will be sharing our personal stories you will still see all the things you did before like women's and mens fashion tips and trends,and celebrity gossip. You can also expect to see so much more! Look for vlogs, on the street segments, book,music,television and movie reviews and much more. I am so excited to share this all with you. I have had a lot of fun and success and thank everyone who has read and shared and followed me. I hope that you will follow SandM the same way.
-Scotty

0 comments:

Post a Comment