craicstyle
this site the web

Guy Craic'y: New Year Deals!

CLICK THE PIC FOR A CLOSER LOOK

 
 
Happy New Year everyone! I am sure everyone is waxing philosophical but if you are like me that ship passed late last night. Now, I just want to shop! Which leads me to todays post. Check out Top Man today where they are having a 1/2 off sale that you should not miss out on! They have a little of everything for everyone. If you are looking to continue partying this year check out their great tanks and printed tees. If you are ready to cover up and clutch your pearls then check out their great selection of button downs, sweaters and cardigans. No matter what though every guy should remember that it's all in the details. Check out the great selection of Happy Socks from $8.00 and my personal favorite, a huge selection of Diesel underwear for $30.00. New Year. New You. New Style. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment