craicstyle
this site the web

Guy Crazy: Super Bowl XLVII


CLICK THE PIC FOR A CLOSER LOOK

So the Super Bowl is this Sunday and if you are like me and by like me I mean really gay then you are really are more excited about having a party then who wins the actual game. I mean I had to Google who was even playing besides Beyonce'. (Alas, Michelle Williams confrimed that there will be no Destiny's Child reunion at the bowl but we can keep our fingers crossed) With that said you know all the bars will be packed with some great looking people, all of which will be drunk by two. So make sure you look your best, I mean the football is all about getting to the end zone right? Whether you are a fan of the 49'ers or the Ravens take a peek at the above looks for some inspiration.

All items are from Top Man, Mr. Porter, Diesel and Luis Avia Roma

0 comments:

Post a Comment