craicstyle
this site the web

S&M Shopping Services



Do you stand looking at your closet everyday not knowing what to wear? Are you in a style rut and don't know how to start fresh? Do you have a big event to attend that you want to look special for? No worries! I am here to help. 

It is clear by my closet, this site and my web history that I love to shop. I especially like to shop with and for others. I have helped all too many friends get ready for a night out, important events or just a miniature makeover. We start with an initial consultation consisting of what you currently have, what your lifestyle consists of and how you want your style to evolve. Now, some of you (especially the men) might be a little leery because of my sometimes outlandish style but I can promise you I don't force that upon you. You can ask several others. There's already one of me and that is plenty! I work with who you are and within any budget! Fashion is supposed to be fun and a direct representation of who you are, so take a look in the mirror and see if you like what you see...if not call me!

-Scotty Em

0 comments:

Post a Comment