craicstyle
this site the web

Craic Look For Less: Kim K's Night Out!


There is no doubt whether you like the girl or not (I'm talking to you Edie Falco) you have to admit Kim Kardashian has great style! On occasion it can be predictable to say the least but she always looks polished and really knows what works for her body. Most of all I love it when Kim wears pants, too often shes seen in a tight dress of skirt and when she wears pants its a treat; case in point last night. Catching up with friend and So You Think You Can Dance judge Robin Antin the two dined at Katsuya in L.A. in high style. Kim's light attire, with a pop of color was right up my alley. I'm sure that all you Craic readers will feel the same...unfortunately I don't think many can afford her $995.00 Christian Louboutin's or her $1,525.00 Bottega Vaneta bag...so what did I do?? I bring you the Craic For Less! Check out the great outfit below which encompasses all of Kim's pieces with a few minor twists..and the outfit wont even cost you half of what the shoes do!



CLICK THE PIC FOR A CLOSER LOOK



Earrings are $29.95 from Fantasty Jewelery Box
Bag is $33.00 and is from Benhams
Blazer is $25.00 from H&M
Top is $40.01 from Net-A-Porter
Jeans are $25.00 from American Eagle
Shoes are $49.95 from Endless

0 comments:

Post a Comment