craicstyle
this site the web

Craic'y Trend Report: Sweater Dresses

CLICK THE PIC FOR A CLOSER LOOK
I know what you're thinking...I've gone and lost my mind! The summer is just beginning and I am talking about sweater dresses but I have a good reason. Lightweight sweater dresses are a great alternative for summer. When made from the right fabrics like cotton and silk you are in the clear. These natural fibers absorb and release perspiration quickly keeping you cool during the sticky summer heat. Also you will note the dresses I have chosen are mostly a line, or shift and will barely touch your body. So you see  there is a method to my madness! Check out the four above looks and enjoy! X

All clothing and shoes are from Polyvore
All jewelery is from Max and Chloe
All bags are from Endless

0 comments:

Post a Comment