craicstyle
this site the web

Hilary Duff is Short Shorts Sexy


Hilary Duff arrives in high heels and high style at an office building in Los Angeles yesterday. Rocking an orange blazer short shorts and a classic Chanel the star looked effortlessly chic. This is by far my favorite look of the week. This is a fabulous look to carry out for summer ladies if you want to look cool, comfortable but still sexy. So I have put the look for less together for you and I have to say it might just be the best yet! The whole ensemble comes in at $138.13! Check out the breakdown below!

CLICK THE PIC FOR A CLOSER LOOK
Blazer ($27.80) and Earrings ($2.80) are from Forever 21 
Top ($15.00) and Shorts ($24.94) are from Old Navy
Belt ($6.53) is from H & M
Bag ($21.00) is from Bluefly
Shoes ($39.95) are from Endless

P.S: I'm listening to Hilary Duff's "Stranger" as I write this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment