craicstyle
this site the web

Christina Aguilera Finally Does Something Right!



Thank you Baby Jesus! I guess Christina Aguilera has been hearing me wee cries! She finally showed up at the Burlesque Premiere looking somewhat polished. The star chose a gorgeous fuschia Alberta Ferriti gown that blew in the breeze beautifuly. Well breeze or she strapped a fan to her kankles you decide. Aye terrible. However, I wasn't a fan of the makeup as per usual it was too heavy and  her hair was ......different. Yes lets go with that. She's a beautiful girl I just want to see the girl behind the tranny. Now my lovely Kristen Bell while has not been turning out anything amazing at the premieres, she has been giving us a really cool, feminine with an edge, I'm a bad bitch kind of look. Maybe she can teach an old dog like Xtina some new tricks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment