craicstyle
this site the web

DVF Does the 1960's for 2011



A peek at DVF's Pre-Fall 2011 Collection has me wanting to skip right pas spring and summer! Famous for her Wrap dres in the 70's and well known for her exotic, eccentric and boisterous prints this collection doesn't dissapoint. While i wasn't to fond of the prints in this collection, The 60's chic vibe, saturated colors and gorgeous knits more then made up for it. I am sure several celebs like Molly Sims, Deborah Messing, Heidi Klum and Eva Longoria who are already fans we will see even more this time around. Personally I can see celebs like Eva Mendes, Cary Mulligan, Anne Hathaway, Blake Lively and her co star Leighton Meester wearing this understated chic collection. All I know is I am happy to bring back this beauty from back in the day. I am tired of seeing everyone's ass dimples through there clothing (ahem Kardashians) and looking forward to a more relaxed easy going feminine look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment