craicstyle
this site the web

What the Golden Globe Nom's Should Be Wearing

Nicole Kidman                  Natalie Portman                 Anne Hathaway

Emma Stone                       Michelle Williams                    Angelina Jolie

There is some serious A- List talent nominated at this years Golden Globes. I think we should kick off the award season with a bang! I want these bitches to take my breathe away. Bring the drama, bring the ball gowns, bring the color!! Above is what the ladies should be wearing. So all my fellow girls and gay stylists out there that are currently out scouting looks and having panic attacks please please bring it hard this year. I think i picked a fantastic selection of gowns that suit each stars personality. Nicole Kidman in J. Mendel, Anne Hathaway in Marchesa and the rest of the ladies in Versace Alterier. Can't wait for the GG's!

0 comments:

Post a Comment