craicstyle
this site the web

Designer Spotlight: SpookyToast




I stumbled upon Spookytoast on a website that helps up and coming designers launch their careers. Garmz.com. The website, based upon votes, will produce and sell your look. This designer already has a few hundred votes on each design and it is not hard to see why. The designs speak volumes with their feminine edge, rich colors and sophisticated cuts all while maintaining a tranquil feeling. Very reminiscent of Jason Wu and Jill Stuart, Cirjeu Alina who hails from Romania, took some time out to answer a few of my questions. Read below and go to garmz.com/spookytoast to see more from this talented up and comer or to vote and possibly purchase one of these fantastic looks!


When did you start designing?
I've been drawing clothes for as long as i can remember.
What drew you to the fashion industry?
I would have to say the way u can express yourself through fashion. I love color and texture
What is the hardest part about working or breaking in to this buisness?
The hardest part is defenetly lack of finances and the competitors of course....it's hard  compete with all at big giants in the fashion industry
What has been your greatest proffesional moment? Worst?
I havent had either yet
What are influences your designs?
Nature, smells, things in my room and my mood
Have you had any professional training?
No, not yet
Describe  the woman that wears your clothing.
A confident woman who dares to be different and bold
What designers do you love and why?
ELIE SAAB cuz all of his creations are simply stunning!He uses all the colors and fabrics that like and i would love to be his apprentice.
What celeb style do you admire the most?
None.
Where do you see yourself in ten years?
I don't know. I dont have plans or hopes for the future because when you do you usually end up dissapointed with the outcome. I rather just go with the flow
Where did the name spookytoast come from?
Glad you asked.This is where i got that name  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KyRCQp32p8  .Make your breakfast spooky!Spookytoast! yum yum yum
Do you make your clothing? or have ever had anything produced?
No and no. I have a sewing machine but no one to teach me how to use it properly =( I suck i know lol
What is your personal style? style motto?
I dress casual. Comfortable clothes like flowy blouses in neutral colors
Any advice for others trying to break into the fashion biz
I dont have any advice :D.I'm searching for guidance myself.
Well hopefully things take off for this young designer and she finds the guidance she is looking for! Best of luck and hope to see more from you in the future

0 comments:

Post a Comment