craicstyle
this site the web

The Holy Grail of Beauty Products

LA PRAIRIE PLATINUM CREAM $650.00
The one, the only La Prairie's Platinum Cream. I have always been for having a good skin regime this is coming from a gal who has used Astral since I was a wayne. I have only heard stories of DNA, Stem Cell Research and lotions and potions that bring you back to eight years but I have never found those. La Prairie's Platinum Cream recharges the skin’s electrical balance, which improves its absorption of beneficial nutrients. Designed to enhance your skin’s natural beauty, preserve its texture and tone, and restore its radiant glow, this cream represents the most exciting advance in skincare in this decade. The absolute pinnacle of science and luxury. One beautiful's summers day, I walked into Saks Fifth Avenue with me brother and behold I was greated by the La Prairie woman before I could say a word she had her products all over my face. In minutes, after drinking all week i looked a wee eight years old again. It may be a wee bit expensive, as in two months rent but maybe your landlord will take one look at that porcelain face and he'll let you slide. After all it is a rich gals best friend!


Aye! La Prairie if yee listening feel free to send some samples me way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment