craicstyle
this site the web

Blake Lively is Wonderful in White




Blake Lively looks stunning as always at a private dinner hosted by Chanel in New York City. The Gossip Girl star is wearing a Chanel dress and Christian Louboutin pumps. It was rumored that the star was overheard saying that she doesn't believe that celebrities should be at fashion shows because it takes away from the designs. I suppose we can confirm that this is a true statement since she won't be attending the Chanel fashion show during Paris Fashion week in spite of being the face of the designers handbag line. Let's get to what really grinds my gears kids! The fact that Gossip Girl is on hiatus until April 18th!! I have to wait more then a whole month to see what happens between Dan (Penn Badgley) and Blair (Leighton Meester)...although I think we already pretty much know since her prince from Paris returns...oooh I smell love trrrriiiannnngglleee! J'adore!

0 comments:

Post a Comment