craicstyle
this site the web

Rihanna's A Vogue Vixen!







The much anticipated April vogue cover starring Rihanna is finally out and ready for your viewing pleasure. Shot by Annie Lebovitz the Caribbean cutie looks amazing!! Sexy, tough, vibrant, soft you name it shes captured it. Clearly the best shot of the bunch is her strapped in a red hot Herve Leger swimsuit paired with Alexander Wang booties. She also wears a flowing nude Chloe dress on the beach, navy blue Donna Karen playsuit and the creme' de la creme' custom Chanel on the cover. Inside the singer who just celebrated her 23rd birthday talks about her role in next summers blockbuster Battleship, finally being comfortable in her own skin and figuring out what works with her ever changing hair color. When asked about her style now, Ri said something that every women should live by “It’s become more about taking a risk. When I am putting looks together, I dare myself to make something work. I always look for the most interesting silhouette or something that’s a little off, but I have to figure it out. I have to make it me. I think that’s the thrill in fashion.”Cannot wait to read the complete article which you can see when the issue hits newsstands this Friday. For more right now head over to Vogue So many great covers this month! My wallet is going to hurt this week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment