craicstyle
this site the web

Behind the Seams with Kylie and D&G



Back in January (Craic Style: D&G Design for Kylies Tour) I reported that Dolce & Gabanna would be exclusively creating Kylie Minogue's Les Folies tour outfits. With her tour officially kicked off and with my ticket bought, we have gotten a few sneak peaks of her outfits and her eccentric stage set up. I have to say this could be her best tour yet. The set list alone is amazing (see below). Watch this behind the scenes video of Kylie Minogue with head designers Domenico Dolce and Steffano Gabbana going through fittings and trying on outfits. You know I cannot wait to see that black feathered ball gown on stage!!

Kylie Minogue Les Folies Tour Set List
1. Aprhodite
2. The One
3. Wow
4. Illusion
5. I believe in you
6. Cupid Boy
7. Spinning Around
8. Get outta my way
9. What do i have to do
10. Everything is beautiful
11. Slow
12. Confide in me
13. Can't get you out of my head
14. In my arms
15. Closer
16. Looking for an Angel
17. There must be an angel (playing with my heart)
18. Love at first sight / Can't beat the feeling
19. Better the devil you know
20. Put your hands up
21. If you don't love me
22. On a night like this
23. All the lovers

0 comments:

Post a Comment