craicstyle
this site the web

120 Craic Bags Under $100

CLICK THE PICS FOR A CLOSER LOOK


You know me, I'm always on the hunt for a deal. So I bring you 120 of the best bags under $100. From clutches, to hobos, to satchels to totes you are covered. With great textures and prints there is something here for everyone. Remember ladies bags are not just bags. You might remember the quote in one of my all time favorite movies Devil Wears Prada "Fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece of iconography used to express individual identity" So with pay day fast approaching start picking out your favorites, then expedite the shipping so i can gush over them this weekend! As always ladies no need to thank me....or as of recently yell at me because of your credit card bill. You are welcome X

All bags are from Polyvore

P.S: The last selection of bags are all under $50!

0 comments:

Post a Comment