craicstyle
this site the web

Kim Kardashian Releases Worst Song Ever!





Kim Kardashain joins the ranks of all the rest including Paris Hilton and Heidi Montag. The reality star has been tight lipped about her new single "Jam" (Turn It Up) I think for a minute we all thought okay maybe she has some talent that we didn't know about. Perhaps this won't be a disaster. Wrong!  I have to say this is the worst song I have heard in a long time. Even The Real Housewives put out better songs and that includes Kim Zolciak and The Countess LuAnn. Now that is saying something. The use of auto tune and her baby chimpunk voice is pretty much a train wreck. No wonder Kanye West stayed away from this song. It was rumored he would be on the track but alas no. I mean I would have loved to love this becuase I am a sucker for a pop song with a hook but even I can't. Now that the track is out we get to look forward to the video where she rocks Bo Derek braids in a bathing suit and fur. This is a bloggers dream! If you would like to make your ears bleed listen below. Thanks Kim K
XO






0 comments:

Post a Comment