craicstyle
this site the web

Craic Looks For Vegas!

CLICK THE PICS FOR A CLOSER LOOK




So it seems that pretty much all of my friends at some point or another are headed to Vegas this year....everyone except me that is. So i thought I wouldn't be bitter about it and I would put together a little post for my favorite girls. I have your daytime looks and your ooh la la nightime looks as well. Vegas is all glitz and glam but here is a word of caution. Don't go on sequin overload on things that you will probably never where again. For nightime let your accesories do the talking. As for daytime, choose light comortable fabrics that will breathe but still look supercool. Do buy a playsuit or little dress like the first one to run around in. It is Vegas after all you never know what you will be doing from one minute to the next. Enjoy!! Bring me a shot glass bitches! =)

Daytime
All shoes and bags are from Endless
All jewlery and outfit one and three is from Top Shop
Hat is from Amazon
Outfit two and four is from Dorothy Perkins

Nightime
All jewlery is from Charm and Chain
All bags and shoes are from Endless
Jumpsuit is from French Connection
Dress two and three is from Top Shop
Dress four is from Desire Clothing

0 comments:

Post a Comment