craicstyle
this site the web

Craic'y Trend Report: Divine Draping

c
CLICK THE PIC FOR A CLOSER LOOK

I know what you are thinking two trends in one day!? Why I never Blanche..but this one is a bit of a favor and trend wrapped into one convenient post. My good friend Dr. Norma Quezada's birthday is coming up and of course she enlisted her gay to find her something fabulous for the big occasion. Norma like myself isn't scared of a little color...or a lot of it for that matter. So i have chosen four gorgeous beautifully draped dresses for her night out. Then paired it with bold accessories that will stand out and compliment the dress. We have seen a lot more of draping on the runway and in our big bargain stores. I think that this whole trend started with Project Runway alum Rami years back but I digress. Draping really is a woman's best friend. Makes curves alive if you have them and creates them if you don't. Now between my girls body and swag these looks will come to life. Which is a great reminder kittens...always wear the dress not the other way around! Feliz Cumpleanos!

All dresses are from Polyvore
All jewelry is from Charm and Chain
All bags and shoes are from Endless

0 comments:

Post a Comment