craicstyle
this site the web

100 Craic Accesories Under $25

CLICK THE PICS FOR A CLOSER LOOK


The sun is shining and that always makes me want to shop. While I have a knack for loving expensive jewels I also have a knack for finding great bargains...hold on that's me patting myself on the back. So i have put together 100 accessories all under $25 most under $10 actually. So while you are gearing up for Spring and thinking about what to buy don't forget about the jewels. These little things are your completer pieces, the icing on the cake if you will. I have talked about this before, when you don't know what to wear you can throw on the simplest of frocks and then add your statement jewels and you are good to go. So I think its best to stock up to have plenty in your arsenal! Enjoy ladies!

The first two rows are from Fantasy Jewelry Box
The Next Six Rows are from Forever 21
Row Nine is from Aldo
The last three rows are from ASOS

0 comments:

Post a Comment