craicstyle
this site the web

Craic'y Color Warp!!

CLICK THE PIC FOR A CLOSER LOOK


By now you know that I love color, I am not afraid of it I embrace it like all women should! I feel so many people pick a color and then go safe with their accessories. Go bold or go home, I say! Check out these four looks and just look at how great the colors work together. Purples, greens, oranges, reds, blues, pinks mash them up like Glee. The trick is to choose mix colors but keep it simple. Choose two or three that work off each other and then go from there. Find bags or shoes that can relate back to your ensemble or even enhance it. I myself am guilty a lot of times of keeping it simple and not taking risks but as women you guys have so many more options then us men! Use them to your advantage and if you ever need a shopping partner, you know where to find me! X

Dress one and jewelery is from Miss Selfridge
Tank, Skirt two and Top in four are from Top Shop
All other clothing and shoes are from Polyvore
All bags are from Endless

0 comments:

Post a Comment