craicstyle
this site the web

The Ultimate Make-Up Do's and Don'ts!


Do you ever see people in the street and think what the hell were you thinking tangerine faces white eye shadow and pearly pink lips . I want to slap them , really I do . There are so many helpful tips out there for woman these days .


Last week my best friend Norah came to my apartment with her laptop down loaded she had my "Big Fat Gypsy Wedding " its a series of English documentaries about tinkers knackers traveling folk you may know them as . I was shocked when I seen what they had done to there faces .... bright bright orange faces and I mean bright all dried up with the tanning ghetto black eyes white poker straight hair . Oh my lord the beauty fairy passed there caravans with out stopping many years ago . And I ain't even talking about there dresses that's another story all together .


Natural is almost going to be beautiful and more appealing to the eye , yes I do love me some drama but I cant stand cake bakes really I cant , I dont know how they get so much make-up on there face and how the hell do they get it off ... thats the question ?


Here is a few wee helpful tips and how not to look like a cheese puff style uncle fester .


DON'T :  Wear brown lip liner with white lipstick EVER
DO       : Find a nice lip gloss or lipstick that suits you somthing girlie somthing sweet


DON'T : Spend all your money on sun tanning salons that are gona make you orange and old
DO       : Invest in a nice fake tan Craic Style: Rules of Tanning


DONT' : Straighten your hair until you look like you work in a chip shop or a hard ticket
DO       : Let nature flow in your locks a wee bit of a curl never hurt any body


DONT  : Ever wear that much eye liner that you look like a racoon or Taylor Momsen
DO       : Love your eyeliner its your friend but remember to smoodge


DON'T : Ever gel your fring down and wear glatta hoops
DO       : Blow dry your bangs sophiea loren and wear diamond studs


Look in life we all have our own style and we all know what we like and dont like , but come on when you look like every day is halloween its time to stop and look for help . And there is loads of help out there . I keep saying this over and over again but less is more ... universaly .

0 comments:

Post a Comment