craicstyle
this site the web

An Open Letter to Rihanna...



Dear Rihanna,
Rihanna!! Oh My Gawd! What has happened!?? This is one of the worst outfits tht I have seen on the carpet in a while. You hit the Brit Awards in Chiristian Dior Haute Couture in this catastrophe. No wonder other countries hate us so much. Our celebrities go away and force them to look at this! I don't know what has happened to you as of late but you need to fire her stylist ASAP. You have  always taken risks with your look and they have paid off in the past...but this honey child. I don't care if it's Christian Dior or K Mart..if it's hideous, it's hideous. I will say this though..your skin looks to die for...you must have been reading Charlotte's Body Shimmer Tips and for that we thank you. So Ri Ri ditch the Nickelodeon on Crack look and come back to us with the stylish, chic, bad bitch, fahsion forward Ri Ri that we all know and love
Love,
Craic

0 comments:

Post a Comment