craicstyle
this site the web

Craic Carpet Grammy Predictions!




So the 2011 Grammy's are upon us which means our favorite pop stars will be hitting the carpet and I cannot wait! I am hoping that we see tons of color, tons of drama and lots of risks. All the designs above are from my favorite red carpet designer Marchesa who is infamous at giving us great red carpet moments. I would love to see Rihanna rock the carpet in a burst of color like the neon yellow frock above, Robyn clean up a bit and wear something like the orange fringe dress with tons of sparkle and detail. Britney Spears is known for her missteps and I would love to see her keep it short and sweet with some fabulous unexpected detail. The lavender mini would look amazing on her body and skin tone. Kathy Griffin, god bless her. The funny lady tries so hard and never gets the recognition she deserves. I would love to see her in this high fashion sexy blue dress that would compliment her pale skin, red hair and rocking body. Especially since she most likely is going to win in her Comedy catagory. As far as Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift these aren't exactly departures for the country cuties. They always looks fabulous but I would love to see just a little more high fashion in their frocks. Ahh Katy Perry. So gorgeous, but since marrying Russel Brand she has gotten a tad tame. With a slew of nominations I would love to see her in this lavish art piece. Beyonce, I would love to see you in something a little more low key. Enough with the sparkle you have done that to death. Throw on some statement earrings and bangles with this blue leopard gown and you are set. Last but certainly not least. I would love to see Lea Michele show up in a little color. Short, sweet and definitely sexy, she wont piss off any parents but will still look gorgeous. Perfect color and cut for the petite star. You may notice that I have left Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera out...well there is a reason. You cannot even begin to predict what she should or would wear because she is amazing and will hit the carpet like a storm. I will predict that it could be Alexander McQueen again. As far as Christina...well I am sure it will just be awful. Here is hoping she proves me wrong! Whatever they wear I am sure it will set hearts racing and Joan Rivers tounge wagging! The Grammy's air February 27th at 8pm on CBS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment