craicstyle
this site the web

What the Holy Craic Taylor Momsen!!??



Hmmm what should I wear tonight to Justin Beiber's movie premiere? I mean I know it's a family affair so I should probably try to be respectable. I know! I will just wear a lace up corset studded underwear thigh highs and tranny platforms. Perfect!! I mean really. The outfit isn't even flattering on her worst of all!! Even Courtney Love woudl be grossed out. If she returns to Gossip Girl it will be all too soon! Listen, I get this is you, you want to be different but you are actually wildly inappropriate and offensive. There was a reason Madonna dropped you from the Material Girl line. Clean it up before a cop mistakes you for a hooker on her way to the free clinic!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i actually want to get into that picture and punch her in the face for the love of god what is she wearing grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh . x

Post a Comment