craicstyle
this site the web

Vanessa Hudgens is Premiere Pretty?




Okay. I torn about this look. I love it and I hate it. I think it is mostly because of Vanessa Hudgens. Something about her just irritates me. If i look at the Julien Macdonald dress without her face, I'm all Jadore! but as soon as I see that pouty sexy face I run to my garbage can. I appreciate that she stepped out of her mini cocktail dress comfort zone and tried something a little more sophisticated but the red bag and blue heels just botch it up. A simple matching bag and clutch would have been just fine. I know that you are going for thatBlake Lively  factor and trying to be ecclectic but it's just not working. Sorry! This was your big night too. Beastly hits theatres March 4th. Watch the trailer below


0 comments:

Post a Comment