craicstyle
this site the web

Fierce! Christian Sirriano's Dark New Collection




You would have to be living under a rock to not know who Christian Sirriano is or in a cave to not know that Fashion Week is in full effect in New York City. Inspired by Dracula Orchids his collection is mostly black with  a few pieces in mauve and moss green. I have to say the collection is absolutely stunning but it is missing the drama that his collections usually have not to mention color. I loooovee me some color. In any case the pieces on their own are gorgoues and I am sure will be a huge hit with celebs like Rihanna and Alexis Bledel who are already fans. Especially that green silk draped dress. That would be amazing on Bledels complection. Sirriano who is probably the only designer from Project Runway to really make it big in the industry. I have followed his career for quite some time and even followed him for a few blocks once trying to get the nerve to talk to him. I won't be so shy next time though!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment