craicstyle
this site the web

Miley Sexy Stare for Marie Claire

CLICK THE PIC FOR A CLOSER LOOK


Miley Cyrus breaks away and breaks her silence in the March issue of Marie Claire magazine. She opens up to the magazine about the now infamous Salvia incident. She tells the mag "I'm not perfect ... I made a mistake ... I'm disappointed in myself for disappointing my fans ..." When probed a little more she cops to the fact that it's a mistake because she is a role model and has so many people looking up to her. I could not agree more.  We made her a role model, we put her on a pedastal. She never asked for this responsibility and it is unfair to put so much pressure on the young star. I mean who didn't do stupid stuff at that age. Any one who says no...is a liar. Enough with that, Miley looks gorgeous in the shoot wearing bohemian dresses, sparkles, studs, feathers and even sports a little side boob. She wore some major duds from designers like Burberry, Donna Karan, Gareth Pugh, Dolce & Gabbana and Ralph Lauren. Miley talks more to the magazine, including her new movie with Kelly Osbourne So Undercover, which hits newstands February 15th

Get the Look! Top Row Asos Bottom Row Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment