craicstyle
this site the web

January Jones Premiere Party Fail


 

Let me prefice this with saying that a. I love January Jones and b. that I love Alexander McQueen more then most people know. Now I can start the digs. January Jones showed up to the premiere of her movie Uknown in this Alexandar McQueen dress. This has to be one of the most hideous dressses I have ever seen. Sailor meets sequins, I just cant seem to understand why these two are put together like an ackward Glee mashup. Then on top of it her styling is just awful! The borrowed Xtina lip, the 2011 version of Kate Gosselin cut. I know your deep and edgy but can you channel that into always looking chic as opposed to this roller coaster you keep me on. Ms. Jones, I rather not have known about what you looked like at the Unknown premiere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment