craicstyle
this site the web

The Blonds Craictastic Collection!





The Blonds debuted their Fall 2011 Collection this week and kids...this is the defiinition of a shit show. If you are not familiar with the Blonds work you should be. They are a celeb favorite, worn by such celebs like Kylie Minogue, Katy Perry and Beyonce. Obvious Asian influences make up the collection with bold pops of color, their signature corsets, glitter wigs and lots of fringe. I cannot wait to see these fabulous pieces on our favorite celebs. Personally I have my eye on the chopstick dress for Perry and the blue fringed mini for Minogue. I can only imagine what it was like to sit and watch this collection strut down the runway. Brilliance! All this color like a bag of skittles has put me in a fantastic mood!

0 comments:

Post a Comment