craicstyle
this site the web

Craic Style Shampoo and Conditioner


I am mad for a good hair product especially when it comes to shampoo and conditioner I have tryed so many on so many differnent price budgets . Its so important to get these products right this I have learned , I style my hair mainly in waves and volume and having me hair so long your really need a good product or the hair wont hold its wave and will look Ratty at the ends .


So here is the low down of products that I like and don't like .


I have been using Frederic Fekkai now for the last 2 months and I have to say wow its amazing the best products I have ever used the product last for ages and ages because you only need a wee bit to do the hole head . My waves hold and the hair is soft and lush all night long . the only down fall is you have to wash it that bit more often because of the richness of the product it tends to leave the hair greasier faster .  But this is most far my fav product that I have ever used. Fekkai


Say yes to carrots , this product is amazing its last a long time its really inexpensive it leaves your hair feeling amazing I would most definitely give this product a thumbs up in all areas .  Its dry enought to keep the hair in shape for a few days with out washing again . And the bottle is super cute its also made with loads of veg so your gonna feel super healthy with Yesto Carrots and so is your hair .


Sally hershberger , I used these products twice and put them away under my sink to never be used again . hell no it may my hair look ratty and dry after washing I blow dryed then tryed to flat iron the hair it didn't take any wave at all , Awful is the word I have been searching for my hair was so limp all night and fluff like . I don't like this at all the bottle is cute that's what attracted me to it and its not that expensive , but it was bloody gross. DO NOT USE!! If you want nice hair sorry Purchase Sally Hershberger 


Look the basics of a good hair starts with a good old shampoo and conditioner so find a product that you love and enjoy having great hair . Your hair is your number one accessories so treat it right and stay away from sally hersherberger .

0 comments:

Post a Comment