craicstyle
this site the web

To Bangs Or Not To Bangs That Is The Question

Bangs a Fringe what ever you may call it , almost every December get me a fringe cut , December being the operative month as its cold and no chance of humidity in the beautiful city of new york . But this year i held back and i am keeping me hair long and slightly waved . I feel like i have grown out of my bangs phase allow i would not say no to the Christian Dior clip in fringe it would be so handy to have on a Friday night if you wanted a wee change  http://craicstyle.blogspot.com/2011/01/top-cat-walk-beauty-looks-for-spring.html . Bangs have been a great way of changing and creating different hairstyles Rather or not to add bangs to a hair-doo can make a massive difference as some hairstyles look great without bangs or fringes and other hairstyles look lost without the addition of some bangs. 


Below is me fringe and no fringe . it does make a great differnce i love it both ways but when i have the fringe cut it takes alot of blow drying and product to keep it in the one place yee see I have a bulls lick which makes it pop up on my fore-head not cute not cute at all .




Here is the lady that makes the fringe chic and cool always she is the lady that inspired my fringe its Kate moss . I think she looks fab in anything she is the commeltion of her time and one of the most photographed woman in the world . I love her fringe and how it gets longer at the temples its just so trendy she looks so Michelle Pfeiffer in SScarface I love it . But then on the flip side she can do so much more with her hair with out the fringe , yee see when its short its hard to clip back and can look messy and not in a good way you can only really start playing with other hair looks when the fringe grows out .


Introducing Kylie Minogue who I adore and who can do no wrong in me eyes . But I have to say it I don't like her with this look she is kind of a cleaned up Patsy stone ( ab-fab ) I really don't like her look with this fringe , she has such a great forehead and wonderful cheek bones she really does have a great face . I don't think she needs the fringe maybe she should get a wee clip in christian Dior fringe too. But don't let it get you down Kylie you always look amazing and New York City cant wait to see you in concert Just stay away from the fringe for the mean time or just get it cut differently .



So there we go Lady's a wee fringe can make all the difference just make sure you get it cut in the winter by a professional and not drunk alone in your bathroom before you hit the clubs , but changing your look is always a good thing and something as simple as a fringe change go a long way in achieving a quick and very effective change .

0 comments:

Post a Comment