craicstyle
this site the web

Sarah Jessica Parker's Red Carpet Disaster!



Hi. My name is Sarah Jessica Parker and I put all the clothes in my closet on before I leave my house. The star showed up to the opening of the Broadway play Other Desert Cities on Thursday night with her best gay Andy Cohen. The fashion risk taker looked needs an undertaker in this outfit! SJP is usually on point but in the last few months has really been slipping. Perhaps it's because Sex and the City 2 was so awful (although after you watch it five times it's not unbearable) Let's get back to the basics, stop hawking Halston like a bad QVC jewlery line, wear clothes that fit you, and try to find your inner Carrie again! x


P.S.: If you are in NY on Monday January 17th take a stop by Greenwich St as the star will be filming her new movie I Don't Know How She Does It also starring Christina Hendricks, Olivia Munn Pierce Brosnan and Kelsey Grammer

0 comments:

Post a Comment