craicstyle
this site the web

Britney and BCBG Team Up for New Line!



Rumors are swirling that BCBG and pop princess Britney Spears are teaming up to create a fashion line for Sears. Tentitively titled Spears for Sears, I find it hard to believe that she of all people would be coming out with a clothing line. I don't think that the world really needs more uggs and short shorts, on the other hand with BCBG guiding her it might actually be a success. Lord knows she might start wearing the line and look better then usual. I hate to slam my girl but I mean we all know her street style is a bit of a wreck. In other Britney news she tweeted  "Day 1 of the HIAM shoot with Jonas. Such an incredible experience. I think this will be one of the best videos I have ever done" Can't wait! To see a sneak peek at one of her costumes click here! Britney Spears HIAM Video Tease

0 comments:

Post a Comment