craicstyle
this site the web

Benefit Madness!


My heart went a boom boom last night at the cosmetics counter, I have always had a small addiction to cosmetics where most women like shoes or bags I love me some beauty shopping. I love to see what new products are on range. Did you know that Benefit has a Brow Bar? how fun!


BASIC WAXING
Brow wax                    $20
Lip wax                        $10
Brow & Lip wax          $27
Chin wax                      $12
Lip & Chin wax             $18      
Lip / chin / sides          $2
Brow tweeze                $22

Lashes
Full Strip Lash                $16
Individual Full Lash       $26
Individual Half Lash      $16
* lashes available in select locations

I ain't mad for the waxing but i think its a great service and to its benefit I went to Queens Center Mall and the girls were so helpful. I got myself Honey Snap out of it Scrub its a morning exfoliating facial cleanser but it also can be used as a face mask the exfoliate is thick almost porridge like so I washed me face last night and left in on for 3 Min's, I swear it was like being reborn my skin was glowing I swear its the best my skin has looked in a long time it was well worth the buy .

I also got my Posie-tint which I love and adore this product can be used on the lips and the checks you only need a few drops then tap tap tap its last for hours so you don't need to reply I also got me some thrrrob cool pink powder recreates the flirty flush I cant wait to get using it tonight I am gonna go all tan with pink checks . There new hottest cheek color is Amplify cheekbones and create the illusion of sculpted features with this 3D watermelon blush. Laced with shimmering gold undertones, bella bamba is taking eye popping pretty to the third dimension...you'll never use traditional blush again!

Benefit has so many great products and the great thing about benefit is that they last for such a long time and packaging is super cute and girly , yes they are expensive but its a treat and you deserve it look I could easily spend $40 on one round of drinks so why not spend that hard earned cash on having amazing looking skin its all about prioritizing .

0 comments:

Post a Comment