craicstyle
this site the web

Craic'ed Out Housewives: Beverly Hills Edition!

cast from left: Taylor, Camille, Lisa, Kyle, Kim and Adrianne


Kyle Richards I think I have a girl crush on you ( thats sounds so creepy when I say that ) I love all the Real Housewives, I really enjoyed D.C and I used to like the New York ladies , but Beverly Hills is my top favorite. Kyle I just want to say you look amazing you're actually the image of Demi Moore but only you are way more glam .


We had to actually watch the finale in a bar thrusday night I thought Scott (who is my partner in blog world) was gona have a heart attack he did not speak a word for one hour . Sweet lord the shoes, the diamonds Dynasty would not have a look in. Then that big bitch fight word to your mother but that was some classic bitch fight T.V the only differnence is that these woman got alot of money!

C:So first things first there injections and surgeries because I know they all got a wee nip or full tuck done . Adrienne Maloof well what can I say you have the skin of a baby but I would say give it another few years before you get any more done you actually look like your husband now and just incase you get a divorce you should change surgens or just stop all toglther .
S: OMG who cares about the surgeries on this girl can we discuss the glitter weave? Listen I love Adrianne, the way she works out I do not want to meet her in a dark alley. I love her relationship with her hubs I think it's so real and like most couples. Style wise tsk tsk. My least fave. Very tacky and over the top. For someone so quiet she certainly speaks volumes with those flashy outfits


C: Camille Grammer I cant say anything bad about you because you must be going through a really hard time break-ups are hard so I wish you love but you should update your make-up just a wee bit you look very kinda pagenty ( sorry )
S: That's ok Char, I have no problem digging in. Style wise she's like Charlotte from Sex and the City but with Samantha's cleavage. She always dresses like shes going to play kanasta or whatever lady luncheon game (besides backstabbing) these ladies play. I mean I did love the red dress you wore to the Tony's with that wanker of a husband but maybe now that you're single it's time to spice things up a bit ey Camille?.


C:Lisa VanderPump you look amazing Joan Collins would not have a look in wow your hair your make-up your style your wonderful i just wish you wore shoulder pads more and your husband was called Blake Carrington oh how amazing that would of been .
S: Aaahhh Lisa! A gay guys dream no wonder that Brit won't leave your house. Pink tops, tight skirts and big diamonds!! Jado're! I can't say a bad thing about you. You are the epitamy of style, gracing and aging properly!


C:Taylor Armstrong I love your look I even love your surgeery you look so fab and totally glam your make-up is flawless what can I say i think you have had great work done keep doing what your doing gurl .
S: I am not going to say that I have nightmares about your lips chasing me down an empty hallway..not at all. Minus the lips she's pretty good. She has amazing gams and she certainly shows them off in her little mini's. Love you in that Sue Wong dress for your 20's party too!


C: Kim Richards I feel bad for you it must be hard if your not a girly girly to be around woman who really are at the top of the girly girl food chain . I think you looked great on the last episode alow it didnt end well you looked wonderful .Keep going to your make-up artist for tips and do try and wear an SPF factor every day other than that I hope you find happyness which will help with your beauty more than any thing .
S: Okay this one I actually feel bad for in light of everything we found out in the finale but..I will speak my peace. You can tell she is wearing Kyle's hand me downs and trying so hard to fit in but it just doesn't work. Who cares!? Go to H&M and you will look more current then that Anne Klein'esque crap you wear. I mean speaking of Dynasty Char this girl is stuck there. While Lisa is modern version this girl straight up jumped off the screen. The pearl choker?? I mean really I do love you and wish you all the best though



C:Kyle Richards what can I say you look amazing so trendy so glam so cool I want to be you when I am a mom and your husband is fine . I love your long brown locks so healthy alow there mucst be exstensions hiding in there . your make-up is perfection sun kissed and not to heavy I just found your great to look at , I reckon that you have had the lips done and a wee bit of botox but thats fine its beverly hills and it works you still look natural and not to over the top
S: Very California cool. Slinky tops with movement, age appropriate and modern. Not afraid of color, when she showed up at Lisa's party in that purple gown with her hair back and big earrings i too had a girl crush!! (you're right Char it does feel weird saying that haha)

Thank you Beverly Hills for an amazing season and wearing something more then an Herve Leger bandage dress like the other wives in other states! Can't wait for season two!! Check out the trailer for the Reunion next week on Bravo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment