craicstyle
this site the web

Armani Prive's Craic'y Sci Fi Spring Collection


CLICK THE PICS FOR A CLOSER LOOK
Mr. Armani unveils his new collection at Paris Fashion week and made quite a statement. With jewel tones galore, covered cage masks, liquid metallics and disk shaped hats, the collection takes on a bold sci fi look. I have to be completely honest, it is not my favortie collection by any means. There are many stand alone pieces that I love but I just feel like where is the show stopper?? Where is the piece that makes my heart go pitter patter? While I love the liquid metallics, I don't feel like I am seeing anything new here. It is a complete turn around from the glitz and glamour of Armani Prive's Spring 2010 collection which had a huge celebrity following. Jennifer Lopez, Amanda Seyfreid, Lady Gaga and Scarlet Johansson have all been on the red carpet in his gorgeous light, sculpted designs. I am sure that celebs will still wear Armani because he has a huge following.. the only question is will they land on the best or worst dressed list??

0 comments:

Post a Comment