craicstyle
this site the web

Update Your Denim!

CLICK THE PIC FOR A CLOSER LOOK


So it occured to me that I have never posted denim looks as of yet. I have been so consumed with glamour that I forgot that I myself and pretty much everyone I know live in denim. When you go out at night all you see is women in tight jeans, a low cut top and a high heel. Which is fine I suppose, but I feel like it's time to switch things up a bit. Try different cuts! I have to say I kind of miss the day of a good bootleg. Try a baggier fit (if it works for your body type) bootcut, distressed or cropped (my fave of the season) Try edgier jewlery, belts, tops with some kick to em. Here are six ways to give your denim a boost!

Denim in Look #1,3, 4 from Net-A-Porter Denim in 2,5,6 from Forever21
All bags and shoes from Endless
All Tops and belts from ASOS
All jewlery from Top Shop

0 comments:

Post a Comment