craicstyle
this site the web

Craic'y Spotlight: Herve Leger Pre Spring 11


CLICK THE PIC FOR A CLOSER LOOK
Herve Leger is everyone's go to guy for sexy. When you want to look hot to death, you choose one of his bandage dresses. They suck you in lift you up; most times you don't even need spanx. You name the celeb they have worn his dresses from Rihanna, Cheryl Cole, Katy Perry, Geri Haliwell, Diane Kruger, Lady Gaga, Kate Winslet, Jennifer Lopez, Kristen Bell, Lea Michele and Miley Cyrus. Do I need to go on?? The designer duds  are available to purchase and for pre order at Herve Leger Pre Spring Collection For a while I was getting sick of the bandage dresses because they were just everywhere and you could not escape them, but now with these new cuts, colors and textures I am looking forward to my favorite celebs rocking them. I guarantee you will see the last dress on who wore it best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment