craicstyle
this site the web

Craic Recap: People's Choice Awards

CLICK THE PIC FOR A CLOSER LOOK

The People's Choice Awards is kind of the red headed step child of award shows. No one really cares about it and I guess that is why the stars gave their stylists the day off. No one really had an amazing moment although kudo's to Selena Gomez who looked beautiful in her butterfly gown by Irina Shabayeva which slipped into to the gown to her perform her hit "A Year Without Rain" then took home the award for breakout artist. I also enjoyed Ashley Tisdale's boho Farah Angsana gown and Taylor Swift's peachy colored J. Mendel dress. I really enjoyed Emma Roberts ruffles. She accesorized the Dior dress with some pretty peach earrings and satin pumps of the same color. Minka Kelly looked va va voom in a lace cocktail dress and everyone's favorite shoe designer Brian Atwood which Leighton Meester also wore. Speaking of Meester. I rarely find anything wrong with my fave GG girl but this was underwhelming. I would go to the supermarket in this girl. Step it up. You have a big year in 2011 don't dissapoint me!  For once Kim Kardashian didn't totally bore me, Khloe Kardashian was cute but their sister on the other hand YIKES! Khloe Kardashian showed up with brassy long locks and a gorgeous Alexander McQueen gown (love this dress!!) that just was'nt right for her body with out a belt to cinch her waist. The dress would work better on someone like Swift. Another blunder is Kate Walsh, I think her Private Practice scrubs would have looked better then this mess. Her hair was oddly pasted to her face and the bad David Meister prom dress was terrible. Hopefully the next award show everyone will have their craic together!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment